Linda brings a wealth of experience, gained from many sectors, to her role as a Business Analyst at Whittle Consulting. Working closely with the Consulting and Technical teams, Linda assists with the translation, adaption and refinement of raw technical mining data.
Using her high-level Excel and data analytics expertise, Linda enjoys finessing numerical and computational data into the required data sets. When appropriately manipulated, this information can then be used within the Whittle business model, and ultimately, can be successfully analysed and exploited by the Whittle proprietary software, Prober-E.
In conjunction with the Whittle Consulting team, Linda creates optimised business modelling for the mining industry. The aim is to discover, develop and exploit both incremental and radical NPV improvements, across all commodities for mining projects and operations worldwide.
- Worked with Shell and Seven Energy Joint Ventures, developing a deep understanding of the mineral resources sector to ensure the financial statements were prepared in accordance with SORP Accounting Standard for Oil and Gas Exploration, Development, Production and Decommissioning Activities.
- Across various roles, both in Australia and Europe, Linda has undertaken project, financial, management, process improvement and Activity Based Costing accounting projects.
- With a keen personal interest in data analysis, data visualisation, Linda explores data sets within the Tableau online community in her spare time.
- Bachelor of Commerce, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Diploma in Information Systems, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Chartered Accountant – Institute of Chartered Accountants, Australia & New Zealand
- ISEB Business Analysis International Diploma – BSC, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Database Design with SQL Server, City University, London
- Institute of Chartered Accountants, Australia
- Institute of Chartered Accountant, England and Wales