Jason joined Whittle Consulting in 2010 as a Technical Services Specialist. In this role, Jason undertakes high-level data modelling, manipulation and analysis for Whittle Consulting Optimisation projects undertaken around the world.
With a background in mathematics, Jason has highly developed numerical and financial skills. Using Whittle Consulting’s proprietary optimisation software, Prober E, Jason undertakes advanced interrogation of client block models, business and financial data. Jason’s analytical ability to generate, validate and report precise strategic enterprise optimisation models, assists mining clients to optimise their operations.
Jason works closely with the other members of the Technical Services team to support our regional managers and business consultants to provide high-level knowledge and solutions for our clients.
Prior to joining Whittle Consulting, Jason worked at Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Banking Group for 6 years. As a Manager in the Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) team, Jason undertook advisory briefs for a range of clients on M&A, debt and equity raising, divestments, investment and strategy projects. This investment banking background influences Jason to incorporate a keen financial sense over the technical outcomes of Whittle Consulting’s Prober E models.
- Jason has been integral to the broadening of the Prober client reporting suite. He has helped to develop reporting capability from a high-level dashboard style to an in-depth detailed interrogation functionality for isolated optimisation solutions.
- Has conducted over 30 Enterprise Optimisation mining projects in Africa, Russia, Indonesia, Sweden and the Americas.
- Experienced financial and technical modeller for both valuation and resource optimisation.
- Financial, economic and political risk management and strategy expertise.
- Bachelor of Science (Maths)/Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), Monash University