Darryl joined the Technical Services Group at Whittle Consulting in 2011. In his role as a Technical Services Specialist, Darryl undertakes high-level data modelling, manipulation and analysis for Whittle Consulting Optimisation projects undertaken around the world.
Darryl has over 25 years of experience in data systems development and the creation of reporting solutions. He is expert at turning complex data into useful information, producing accurate and elegant business information solutions.
Darryl works closely with the other members of the Technical Services team to support our regional managers and business consultants to provide high-level knowledge and solutions for our clients.
Prior to joining Whittle Consulting, Darryl’s experience included roles with Insurance Australia Group (IAG), Australia & New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ), Wesfarmers (Coles Myer), ExxonMobil, National Australia Bank, National Funds Management and the Electricity Trust of SA.
- Designed and built a significant new reporting tool to capture and present the results of Prober E, the latest version of Whittle Consulting’s proprietary software. This tool generates reports which enables complex data to be presented in a manner that can be easily analysed and understood both internally and by our clients.
- Worked closely with Dassault Systèmes to develop the reporting system for SIMO used within Geovia Whittle.
- Has conducted over 20 Enterprise Optimisation mining projects in Africa, America and Australasia.
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Excel, database methodology, VBA and SQL server skills.
- Bachelor of Arts (Communications & Computing), University of South Australia